четверг, 9 ноября 2017 г.

Вопросы к теме Education

№5

1. Let's talk about education. What can you tell me about system of education in Belarus?
2. Do you agree that Belarusian secondary school provides a person with good knowledge? Why (not)?
3. Ask me what problems I had when I was a student.
4. What ideas from Belarusian school can you advise a teacher from Great Britain?
5. Today some young people think that having a good education is very important. Do you agree with them?

№6

1. Let's talk about studying at school. What can you tell me about your school?
2. Do you agree that our school gives a person a good start in life? Why (not)?
3. Ask me whether I liked school when I was a pupil.
4. You are talking to a British student. What will you advise him/her to do to prepare for an exam well?
5. Nowadays some young people complain that they have lots of problems at school. Do you agree with them?

№7

1. Let's talk about school traditions. What can you tell me about the place where you study?
2. Does your school have any traditions?
3. Ask me about my school life/
4. Which school club would you advise your classmate to join?
5. Today some young people think that having school traditions is not very important. Do you agree with them?

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий